Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
- Go to the WinKK Passport partner management tool https://passport.winkk.com/partner.
- Follow the sign in procedure using Login button. You have to scan optical mark by the WinKK Pass mobile application to complete sign in.
- Go to the “Company” category in the management tool to see the company you can manage. The company name should appear under your user name in the title bar.
- Go to the “Applications” category in the management tool to see all the applications that are registered within the company.
- Use the (+)Add button to bring up the new application registration form.
- Fill the required fields of the form:
- Name – The application title;
- URL – The root URL of the AD FS proxy website with protocol prefix https:// with port (if not default), without redirect page address).
- Choose the interface (integration scheme) for the application – WinkkAuth.
- Choose the authentication type for the application in the APPLICATION SECURITY REQUIREMENTS section.
- Simple – Client has to scan an optical mark to authenticate;
- Secure – Client has to scan an optical mark and pass additional authentication on the device to authenticate.
- Click the save button on the form. A page with application details will be displayed.
- To edit the application settings, click on the Edit button.
- To review the application settings, copy application ID and secret key click on the application name in the “Applications” section. A page with application details will be displayed. These values will be used during WinkkAuth component integration procedure.
- Install the WinkkAuth component into the corporate network. For details refer to the Winkk Passport AD FS Integration manual.
Was this article helpful?