Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
This guide describes the SAML integration process of WinKK Passport to be used for the authentication as the Identity Provider in DropBox.
WinKK Passport Configuration
- Open passport.winkk.com/partner, login with your profile, and open the Applications tab.
- Add a new application.
- Name – doesn’t matter
- URL – https://www.dropbox.com
- Interface – SAML2
- Authentication type doesn’t matter
- Audience – https://www.dropbox.com/saml_login
- ACS URL – https://www.dropbox.com/saml_login
- Click Save.
- After these steps the application id will be generated and located next to the Application header
- Make sure to create a profile with a verified email and filled personal data in the WinKK Passport mobile app to be used for authentications in DropBox.
- All instructions are stated in the following document www.dropbox.com/help/business/sso-admin
- Register an account with the Advanced or Enterprise plan.
- Open Admin Console (www.dropbox.com/team/admin), then Settings in the sidebar. Under Authentication settings, click Single sign-on.
- Choose whether to make single sign-on optional or required.
- Provide the following data for the Identity Provider configs:
- Identity provider sign-in URL https://passport.winkk.com/saml2a/YOUR_APPLICATION_ID/auth
- Identity provider sign-out URL https://passport.winkk.com/saml2a/YOUR_APPLICATION_ID/logout with YOUR_APPLICATION_ID replaced to the actual application ID, obtained during the WinKK Passport configuration
- X.509 certificate – can be downloaded at passport.winkk.com/partner/example/idp.winkk.com.crt
- Click Save
Was this article helpful?