Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
- Go to the WinKK Passport partner management tool https://passport.winkk.com/partner.
- Follow the sign in procedure using Login button. You have to scan optical mark by the WinKK Pass mobile application to complete sign in.
- Go to the “Company” category in the management tool to see the company you can manage. The company name should appear under your user name in the title bar.
- Go to the “Applications” category in the management tool to see all the applications that are registered within the company.
- Use the (+)Add button to bring up the new application registration form.
- Fill the required Name field of the form with the application title.
- URL field can be left empty or it can be filled with the application’s website.
- Choose the Interface (integration scheme) for the application – WAuth Mobile.
- Choose the Authentication type for the application in the APPLICATION SECURITY REQUIREMENTS section.
- Simple – Client has to scan an optical mark to enter the service;
- Secure – Client has to scan an optical mark and pass additional authentication on the device to enter the service.
- Provide at least one application identifier in the MOBILE APPLICATION CONFIGURATION section.
- Bundle ID – The iOS application Bundle ID that will be allowed for the integration;
- Package – The Android application’s Package that will be allowed for the integration.
- Check the required and the optional data groups for the application using checkbox table in the DATA SHARING section. The rows of the table shows all available data groups. At least one checkbox should be set at any group to create the application.
- The “Required” column – stays for optional data groups that can be enabled/disabled by Client during authorization;
- The “Mandatory” column – is used to set mandatory required data groups for the application;
- The “Validated” column – indicates that the data group is mandatory required and must be additionally verified for validity by WinKK Passport.
- Click the save button on the form. A page with application details will be displayed.
- To edit the application settings, click on the Edit button.
- To review the application settings, copy application ID and secret key click on the application name in the “Applications” section. A page with application details will be displayed. These values will be used during SDK integration procedure.
Was this article helpful?